Criteria for Reimbursement of Expenses.
- Only expenses incurred in the course of the business of the FPSNA will be
- Only expenses with appropriately clear documentation of the nature, date and
amount of the expense will be considered reimbursable.
- Levels of approval required for reimbursement for expenses not preapproved in
- Expenses up to $25 require approval by the Treasurer.
- Expenses greater than $25 and up to $100 require approval by one Council member in
addition to the Treasurer. This Council member cannot be the person being
- Expenses greater than $100 require approval by the entire Council.
- Reimbursement requests must be submitted in a timely manner, i.e., within 30
days of the time in which the expense was incurred.
- Pre-approval can be requested in writing. The pre-approval requests shall
sufficiently describe the expense to be incurred. Replies to the written
request shall be provided in writing. Members incurring expense
without pre-approval do so at their own risk.